SLIDER

Inspire Me Pretty Things 7 Days Instachallenge

Inspire Me 7 Day Instachallenge comes in the form of seven Days of Pretty Things. Today we kick off on Instagram and I will also be sharing any which are #7daysofprettythings.

These could be found on your commute into work, as you take a lunch break, around your home, something you have made or handcrafted? Anywhere you take a moment to look, slow and see something pretty. The little details and fabric of life, which make the journey enriched. 

The warm up image to look at the pretty little things which are always around us. This is a flat lay I put together of items around my home and from the garden. One of my favourite mini pink roses that smell gorgeous outside the back door. The next seven days is about calming and slowing down to see the little things and love them. Let's get inspired together. 



Day 1. Home Grown Poppy taken in the garden as we planted it and have watched in grow to great delight. I have always wanted one of these and previously brought or planted others but nothing as big and beautiful has come to flower as this one. 


Home Grown Poppy
Day 2 Hand crafted textile bags on the studio desk. 
Sad times in Manchester and to keep cheer for the next 7 days I am going to share random pretty things, whether they are stones, shells, flowers, these miniature bags on my desk or anything that might bring a little bit of joy. Feeling everyone needs a hug and love this week💕 Pretty things for you all and if you have something pretty please join in and use the #7daysofprettythings 



Handmade Textile Miniature Bag Art

Day 3. Friendship and Dreams
A cloud of flowers for Friendship and Dreams to show how a friend can turn a little grey cloud into something beautiful and bright. Together a story shared or a dream discussed can become a wonderful moment. After Manchester this week I have found it is even more important to show the ones we love that we are thinking of them so today was for friends everywhere.


Friendship and Dreams Flower Cloud
Day 4. Joy in Pretty Things
I love putting colourful or just interesting items together, these were found around my home but it gives me pleasure to create a picture to simply share joy.


Joy in Pretty Things


Day 5. Pretty Stones On Beach Wood 
Wood found on a beach with pretty stones, I love making patterns and seeing the designs in nature. 
Stones On Beach Wood

Day 6. Beautiful handles
I found in Capri Italy while on a wonder around the old town Anacapri these were spotted amongst the stylish shops and gorgeous Italian restaurants. As the sun was hot and shinny I turned and saw these great delights of pattern colour and textures. Inspiration really is everywhere even you least expect it. 

Pink Handles seen in Capri Italy

Day 7. Pretty in Pink Peony 
Gorgeous fluffy petals and feather centre of peonies is scrumptious. My absolute favourite flower, they just make my heart sing. I also planted a peony and one of its flowers are just about to open, excited! See more posts on Instagram

Pretty Pink Peony - My Favourite Flower

For other Inspire Me posts see Sixteen Uplifting Images and 
© Flower Ideas Blog • Theme by Maira G.