SLIDER

THE ART OF BEAUTIFUL CUT FLOWER GIFTING


I have been asked a lot recently about how I started my flower cutting garden and what tips I could give so I will be writing the post next week on 'How I Started My Flower Cutting Garden' this week as it is British flower week 10 - 16th June I wanted to give a little bit on why I created Wrap & Grow Flower Wrap Gift Sets.

My cutting garden last July was in full bloom and I wanted it to last as long as possible. As Sarah Raven says a cutting garden is where you "Cut flowers and they come again'. I released I needed to be cutting lots so the beautiful blooms didn't go to seed like Sweetpeas easily can if left without cutting. 


I had filled my house with beautiful blooms but I didn't have an easy way to wrap and gift flowers to friends and family who would appreciate them. I looked for some pretty flower wrap and personal stickers but I was unable to find them easily.

I decided to design my own and create a set which was easy to keep and use as needed. As a mum, I am always conscious of leaving the world in good condition for our children. I knew the products had to be eco-friendly and made in Britain. 

As I am not alone and I know many of us are taking up growing flowers for a hobby, to fill our home, for a wedding or just to add a little calm to our lives. I believe we will all like to try and wrap flowers for family and friends. Whether we grow them or buy local flowers, it's fun learning and bringing joy with flowers.

For ideas on how to use the flower Wrap & Grow gift sets take a peek at the Pinterest boards here and keep an eye on Instagram where pictures are posted daily. Below is an example of what is possible with one flower wrap gift set. 

Flower Wrapping Inspiration using Coral Flower Wrap & Grow Gift Set
Now is a great time to order a Wrap & Grow Flower Set ready for your abundance of flowers blloming or try now with local flowers this British Flowers Week. As June is the month of British Flower Week there is currently 20% off with voucher code Britishflowers20 and free UK delivery. Offer ends June 30th 2019 and is subject to availability. www.KellyRideout.com



If you would like step by step instructions on How To Wrap A Flower Bouquet in Six Steps see this blog post or if you would like to Celebrate British flowers week take a look. To keep up to date with Inspired Living Now join the newsletter we would love to have you. 

Homegrown flowers from the cutting garden last summer 2018. 

Homegrown Cut Flowers - Dahlia's, Cosmos)



© Flower Ideas Blog • Theme by Maira G.